Download Everything for $499 $97
A single ZIP file. All Collections, pages, blocks and freebies. Everything in one ZIP file.
Elementor Market License
What you're allowed to do
What you're NOT allowed to do
The Fine Print
For each digital work (called a “Product”) you download and Register under your Elementor Market account, you are granted a license to use the Product on a non-exclusive, commercial, worldwide and revocable basis, for an Unlimited Project Use per registration. Remember, if you want to use a Product you must have a valid and active account.
The Unlimited Project Use license details can be found here.
The fine print on what you can use a Product for
This section covers details for what you are allowed to do with our products.
- You can use a Product to create an End Product for yourself or for a client. If you use a Product to create an End Product for a client, then you can transfer the End Product to your client. The right to use that Product as part of the End Product is transferred to your client with the End Product granted they understand the terms of this license.
- If you transfer an End Product to a client, you do so by sublicensing these license rights in any Product within that End Product. The sublicense must only be granted on condition that use of the Product is limited to that use which is necessary in order to use the End Product, so the Product must not be extracted, reproduced or used in any other way. You must inform your client of this condition.
- You can make any number of copies of the End Product created using a Product. You can distribute the End Product through multiple media. See below for more details.
- You can modify or manipulate a Product, or combine the Product with other works, to suit your End Product. The resulting works created using the Product are subject to the terms of this license. You can do the things allowed in this clause as long as the End Product you then create using a Product is one that’s permitted under this license.
The fine print on things you can’t do with a Product
- You can’t use a Product to create an End Product if you did not purchase the Product.
- You can’t re-distribute the Product as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with a Product either on its own or bundled with other Products, and even if you modify the Product. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Product as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for free.
- You can’t use a Product in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
- You must not permit an end user to extract a Product and use it separately from the End Product created using that Product.
- You can’t claim trademark or service mark rights over a Product within the End Product created using that Product.