Information We Collect
User-Provided Information: You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, and other personally identifiable information (all referred to as “Personal Information”) if you register for a User account with the Service (including by “following,” “liking,” adding the Elementor Market application, linking your account to the Elementor Market service, etc., on a third party website or network). If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through the Service. You may provide us information in User Content, such as your public profile and comments that you post to the Service.
- A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site until you choose to delete them, and otherwise typically delete themselves at expiration. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions.
- A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
- A third-party cookie is placed by someone other than Elementor Market, and may gather browsing activity across multiple websites and across multiple sessions. They are usually a type of persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them or they expire based on the time set in each third-party cookie.
You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. For more information about cookies, you may visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page.
Third Party Analytics Services: Elementor Market uses third party analytics services. See here for how Google uses data when you use our Service and how you may opt out (www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
How We Use Your Information
We use the Personal Information you submit or that we collect to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. We use your information in order to (a) provide you with the Service under our agreement with you and (b) where we have a legitimate interest in doing so to optimize the Service we offer and to let you know about our other products, services and promotions.
By providing us with your email address (which includes, but is not limited to linking your account to the Elementor Market service on or through a third party website or network such as Facebook), you acknowledge we may use the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also acknowledge that we may send you notifications of activity on the Service to the email address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your account settings page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Following termination or deactivation of your User account, we may retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, contract performance and enforcement, or audit purposes but for no longer than is necessary and only where the information is accurate and relevant for our use. Furthermore, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information (including User Content) contained in your communications to other Users or posted to public or semi-public areas of the Service after termination or deactivation of your User account.
We may use certain information about you and/or your User Content internally for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
How We Share Your Information
Personal Information. We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to others. We may share your Personal Information with third parties (such as hosting providers, payment processors, database providers, customer support providers) for the purpose of providing the Service to you. If we do this, such third parties’ will be contractually bound to safeguard your Personal Information. We may store Personal Information in locations outside of our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers) on the basis of an agreement to safeguard your information.
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
Any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as content that you “liked”, your first and last name or your username, or placed into a collection and User Content, becomes available to the public (and may be searched by search engines), whether or not you are signed into your account. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information.
From time to time, we may run contests, special offers, or other events or activities (“Events”) on the Service together with a third party partner. If you provide information to such third parties, you acknowledge they may use it for the purpose of that Event and any other use that you approve. We cannot control third parties’ use of your information. If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a third party, you can choose not to participate in these Events.
(a) conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
(c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Elementor Market or Elementor Market Labs, our Users or others.
Non-Personal Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pges and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Elementor Market services.
Targeting and Marketing. Although we do not serve third-party advertising on our Site, we do work with third-parties to target advertising for our Site on the third-party websites. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
How We Protect Your Information
We care about the integrity and security of your Personal Information and implement appropriate technical and organization security measures to safeguard your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Elementor Market or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of Elementor Market’s distributors, such as social networks. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Elementor Market, at all times.
Compromise of Personal Information
“Do Not Track” Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among industry participants as to the meaning of “do not track” in this context. Like many other websites, the Sites are not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Your Choices About Your Information
- Decline to Submit Information. You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information through the Service, in which case Elementor Market may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Update Account Information. You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account settings page.
- Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters and marketing messages on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
- Disabling local shared objects (e.g., Flash cookies).We may use other kinds of local storage that function similarly, but are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies, including Flash cookies placed on your device or web browser via the Adobe flash plug-in. Your browser may allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in its HTML5 local storage. Click here for further details about deleting information contained in “local shared objects” or adjusting related preferences.
- Options concerning third-party ad networks.For more information about third-party ad networks and services that use these technologies, you can visit www.aboutads.info and click here to opt out or to learn more about your options. You also may visit the NAI’s site for additional options on how to opt out of interest-based advertising.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Members. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any Personal Information to or on Elementor Market. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Web Sites